BUY 2, GET 1 FREE – With Omega Boost and Free Shipping.
What could be more important than protecting your vision?
That’s where doctor-recommended Lumega-Z can help – starting right now.
As you get older, your eye’s protective macular pigment can get too thin to block the damage light can do.
Lumega-Z is a specially formulated blend of micronutrients clinically proven to restore and maintain your protective macular pigment so it can block the damaging light. Keep your vision strong. And help you see more of what you once did.
And now Lumega-Z is available with a special offer: BUY 2. GET 1 FREE. Plus, you’ll receive 3 bottles of Omega Boost Soft Gels (DHA Concentrate).
Don’t miss this chance to turn back the clock to when you felt good about driving at night. Walking down a flight of stairs. Or making out a familiar face on a bright, sunny day.
Order now. It’s time to renew the view.
How to use:
Lumega-Z is an easy-to-drink liquid with higher bioavailability than gel capsules or pills, so more nutrients are absorbed by the body. You can easily mix the tasty liquid with water, juice or your beverage of choice. It’s free from sugar, gluten, dairy and artificial colors, so it’s safe for people with certain food sensitivities or intolerances.
What to expect:
Patients with a healthy and robust macular pigment have been shown in studies to have improved contrast sensitivity and less glare disability.2) 3) These improvements translate directly to being able to see better under real-world conditions. Clinical research data shows a significant improvement in contrast sensitivity for patients who use Lumega-Z in as little as 3 months.4)
Take advantage of special Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer:
See a difference in as little as 3 months:
- Restore your macular pigment
- Improve your vision
- Feel good about driving at night
1. Bone, Richard A. et al. Efficacy of Commercially Available Nutritional Supplements: Analysis of Serum Uptake, Macular Pigment Optical Density and Visual Function Response. Nutrients 2020, 12, 1321: Last Sentence of Abstract specifically states “Despite only a 2.3-fold higher carotenoid concentration than PV, LM supplementation provides approximately 3–4-fold higher absorption, which leads to a significant elevation of MPOD levels.” MPOD = Protective Macular Pigment.
2. Nolan, John M., et al. Enrichment of Macular Pigment Enhances Contrast Sensitivity in Subjects Free of Retinal Disease: Central Retinal Enrichment Supplementation Trials - Report 1. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science June 2016, Vol. 57, 3429-3439. The results section of the abstract states: “Compared to placebo, statistically significant improvements from baseline CS were detected at 6 (P = 0.002) and 1.2 (P = 0.004) cpd in the active group. Additionally, improvements in CS were commensurate with the observed increases in retinal concentrations of these carotenoids (r = 0.342, P = 0.002 at 6 cpd).” CS = Contrast Sensitivity.
3. Stringham, James, et al. Macular carotenoid supplementation improves disability glare performance and dynamics of photostress recovery. Eye and Vision.2016, 3: The first sentence of the abstract results section states: “MPOD for subjects in both supplementation groups increased significantly versus placebo at both 6- and 12-month visits (p < 0.001 for all). Additionally, PSR times and DG thresholds improved.